Who is Cody Reed?
Cody was a walk-on athlete for the NAU cross country and track team from 2010 to 2015. The mountains, forests, high altitude, and running trails are what attracted him to Flagstaff when choosing a college to attend. During his time at NAU he studied mechanical engineering and primarily competed in the steeplechase and 5k. Now that his collegiate running career is over, he’s turned to competing in trail ultramarathons with fellow TRF pro Jim Walmsley.
Read our interview with Cody here
Follow Cody on Instagram
Below are his racing highlights:
- 5k: 14:10
- Steeplechase: 8:56
- USATF Trail 50k Champion
- 2016 UROC Winner (Auburn CA)
- Miwok 100k— 1st
- Tamalpa Headlands 50k — 1st / 3rd on course record
- Ultra Race of Champions 100k — 1st
- Black Canyon Ultra 60k — 1st / course record
- Way Too Cool Trail Run 50k — 1st
- Western States 100 - 7th
- Ultrasignup results